2017-18 Travel Tryout Registration: Click Here
8U Pathway Brochure: Click Here
9U-10U Youth Travel Brochure - Click Here
11U-14U Jr. Travel Brochure - Click Here
15U-19U Sr. Travel Brochure - Click Here
Girls High School Alternative Flyer - Click Here
Age Group Chart - Click Here
U15-U19 Girls Fall HS Alternative Program
All girls interested in participating in the Fall High School Alternative Program may contact Jonathan McClure for more information.
Here are some things you will need to know before trying out at ZYSA:
- All ZYSA tryouts will be held at ZYSA fields: 5616 S. CR 700 E., Whitestown, IN 46077
- All players must check-in for tryouts in our indoor facility before trying out for a team
- Allowable Contact by Other Clubs/Representatives: Club/team officials and/or families of a club may begin contacting players from other clubs on June 5, 2017.
- All ZYSA players are required to attend both nights of tryouts unless stated by the DOC's
- Team offers will be given to players after the first night of tryouts, if not earlier
- Tryout offers must be accepted by a player by the time stamp given in the offer email or risk losing your place on a specific team
- If there are remaining positions open on teams, team offers will be made on the second night of tryouts, if not earlier
- All players are asked to wear cleats, shin guards and be in appropriate soccer apparel. We also encourage players to bring plenty of water .