These are NEW program offerings for ZYSA.
Based on feedback gathered from the ZYSA players and families, ZYSA has expanded the traditional REC program to include players 11U-19U.
- These programs are geared toward players born 2000-2008 who want a purely recreational experience hosted at the ZYSA fields.
- Players will be drafted onto in-house teams and compete only at ZYSA.
- Teams will have 1 60 minute practice each week (Mon, Tues, or Thurs).
- Each team will have the opportunity of training with one of the staff-coaches or directors during practice time throughout the season.
- In addition to the regularly-scheduled practice time, optional staff-led training sessions will be hosted on Fridays for all Jr. & Sr. Rec players.
- All Jr. & Sr. Rec teams will be coached by volunteer coaches.
- 7 games will take place on select Saturdays and Sundays and one game will be played during practice time in the second half of the season.
- Sr. Rec is co-ed in the 7v7 format, played on a 9v9 field.
- Junior & Senior Rec Uniforms & socks are included in the program fee.