Congratulations to ZYSA Head Coach Chris Day of the 06' & 07' Boys Green teams and ZYSA Team Manager Erin Chenh of the 09' Boys Green team, who have both been recognized and nominated for Boys Travel Coach of the Year and Manager of the Year respectivley by the Indiana Soccer Association.
The annual State awards dinner event will be held in Carmel this coming weekend and the winners will be announced on Saturday night.
Good luck to both Chris and Erin.
We are proud to have you part of our ZYSA family and appreciate all you do for the Club.
ZYSA Club Administrator Opening
ZYSA is looking to hire a motivated individual to take on the role of our Club Administrator.
The position would manage and handle all club administrative functions.
The position reports to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage team registrations for leagues and tournaments
• Manage player registrations.
• Serve as liaison with Pathway/ Academy/Travel managers.
• Work with other Directors on fundraising opportunities.
• Help with capital campaign funding.
• Manage Concession stand.
• Order uniforms for Coaches.
• Manage program registrations
• Manage and update website
• Maintain and order office supply products as necessary
• Serve as primary communicator and liaison between club and player families.
• Recruit, schedule and manage volunteers throughout the year
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
Qualification and Skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Provides timely responses to membership
• Technology driven and an absolute comfort with new technology.
• Attention to detail with the ability to adapt to an ever changing situations.
• Loyalty and belief in our club, its programs and its culture.
• Self-starter with the ability to follow through on ideas.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Gotsport and Team App knowledge beneficial.
Salary and Work Environment
· The Club Administrator should be available to work evenings and weekends if needed.
· Anticipated weekly hours will vary—both in season and out of season.
· Salary to be discussed with candidate.
Interested candidates should submit resume to Peter@zysa.org
BECOME A REFEREE
ZYSA LICENSING COURSE TO BE HELD ON
SUNDAY, FEBRURY 26TH, 2023
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS.
Watch the video to learn more about our unique-to-ZYSA scaffolding, competitive long-term development curriculum that includes age-specific prioritization and targets within the delivery of our Mental Training, Mobility & Strength Training, Technical Training, and Tactical Training for players u7 to u19.
We are ecstatic to have been recognized recently as a 5 Star Club by Indiana Soccer Association. As one of only four clubs in the state that has achieved this status, we are incredibly appreciative of the entire ZYSA family that has contributed to the growth we have made over the course of 41 years. We look forward to an even stronger next four decades of growing youth participation through the sport of soccer in Indiana with the continued implementation of our holistic, competitive long-term development model and vast program offerings for boys and girls ages u5-u19!